Wednesday 9 March 2011

Ringing Roundup!

Over the last couple of weeks there has been quite a lot of activity on the ringing front, mainly as I have been out ringing more or less every day since Friday 25th February.. This is because I have had my reading week at university and so I decided to try and do as much ringing as possible. Also, after having a great twitch to see the Oriental Turtle Dove in Oxfordshire 2 weeks ago, finding the time to post on the blog proved rather difficult as my workload at university doubled and with the continued need to get my presentation on soil erosion completed and sent in, for 5pm on Monday, there just hasn't been time to update.

Not to worry though as throughout today, I shall give a full update on my ringing activities throughout last week and some other news..

No comments:

Post a Comment